Protecting your privacy is one of our priorities.
EKIBIO, registered in the Aubenas Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés: number 345 052 286; head office: ZA La Boissonnette, 07340 Peaugres, France (hereafter referred to as "the Company" or "we" and "our") makes privacy one of its priorities. To protect user privacy, we provide high security and privacy when processing our consumers' personal data (hereinafter referred to as "you" and "your").
Ethical data collection
The Company undertakes to never sell your personal data to a third party. We strive to be completely transparent about how we use your data. We train and educate our internal teams regularly to help them understand issues about ethical data use.
Who collects your data on the site?
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (hereafter referred to as the "GDPR"), applicable from 25 May 2018, and under the 1978 Data Protection Act, the Company is responsible for processing your data and undertakes to respect legal obligations for personal data use.
The Company applies necessary technical and legal measures to ensure high security and privacy.
What is my data used for?
The following elements of personal data used on this site may be processed:
- First name
- Email address
- Postal address
Users’ personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Handling user requests in the "Contact" section of the www.lepaindesfleurs.fr site;
- Cookies (see details below);
- As proof to prevent disputes.
The Company requests express and informed user consent for processing, except where data processing is necessary for fulfilling contractual obligations, compliance with legal obligations and/or legitimate interests.
Express and informed consent may be requested of users when accessing certain services that require their data. The user gives their consent for each service by confirming they have read the terms of this policy and accepts the purpose of use of their personal data. If a user refuses their consent, the Company is obliged to refuse access to the service on the site.
If the Company intends to transfer data to a third country of the European Union or to an international organisation, the other party shall be informed so that they can repeat their consent. The Company shall have the right to communicate data to administrative and/or legal authorities on request.
Data is received and processed by the Company’s internal services depending on their mission and/or function.
Data collected shall be stored for the duration necessary for the purpose of processing. Once processed, data shall be stored in compliance with legal storage obligations and/or in relation to legitimate interest. The Company undertakes to erase data once the final retention period lapses.
The Company assures users that it applies technical and organisational measures to guarantee high security for privacy. All personal data collected on this site is treated with strict confidentiality.
Cookies and other trackers
Cookies are stored in your device memory to ensure our website functions smoothly and to constantly improve your browsing experience. Cookies are small text files that store information about your browsing behaviour.
We use different types of cookies:
- Cookies and operating trackers to optimise browsing. They give you access to all our website’s features.
- Performance and statistics cookies use analysis tools to collect information about how site use, such as number of visits and pages visited, activity and behaviour. They also assess the relevance of our advertising campaigns on social media.
- Functional cookies to provide a location feature to give you the closest location for buying our products.
- You can refuse third-party cookies.
Simply go to your browser settings to change your privacy settings and block cookies:
- Firefox: go to “Tools” menu and select “Options”. In the new window, change your preferences in the history settings.
- Google Chrome: go to the "Settings" menu, then "Advanced settings". Click on “Content Settings” to open a new window where you can change cookie authorisations.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: go to the “Tools” menu and select “Internet options”. Select “Privacy” in the new window where you can change cookie authorisation settings.
- Safari: Select “Preferences” in the settings drop-down menu at the top right-hand corner of the screen. Select "Security" to configure cookie settings.
Social media plug-ins
The site uses plug-ins for social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. For example, if you are logged into Facebook while browsing the site, Facebook can link your visit directly to your Facebook user account even if you have not used the share button. If you interact with plug-ins, for example by clicking the "like" button or leaving a comment, the information will be transmitted and stored on a Facebook server. They will be posted to your Facebook account.
The Company does not manage data collected by social media via the buttons. Information about how social networks process and use the data they collect, as well as changing privacy settings, is available to users in the individual social network privacy policies. To avoid social networks linking information collected by the Company to your social network account, log out of the social network before visiting our site.
Users have the following rights:
- Correction: under Article 16 of the GDPR, users are authorised to request their data be corrected.
- Deletion: under Article 17 of the GDPR, users are authorised to request their data be deleted.
- Restricted processing: under Article 18 of the GDPR, users are authorised to restrict processing of their data.
- Portability: under Article 20 of the GDPR, users are authorised to receive personal data they have communicated to us in a structured, current and digital format.
- Objection: under certain conditions, and based on personal circumstances, users may oppose the processing of their personal data. In this case, we shall stop processing your data unless processing is required for legal reasons or for the exercise or defence of our rights in a legal dispute.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time for processing previously consented to. Withdrawal of consent must not, however, compromise the legality of prior consent.
- Make a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
To exercise their rights, users can send a request with proof of identity by email to: email@example.com.
We respond to requests regarding user data within 30 days.
Enhanced data security:
The Company undertakes to implement necessary technical and legal measures to provide users with high security and privacy.
The Company undertakes to only process user data for the purposes mentioned above. We protect access to user data, ensuring it is only managed by qualified operators.
User data is not subject to fully automated processes or decision-making on our part.
Continuous in-house improvement:
Our teams have been made aware and are being trained constantly in good practices for the use and protection of user data.
In this case, we shall inform users of any important changes to user data processing by the Company and/or seek your consent if it is required.